Saturday, August 30, 2008

The last days before the resumption of activities


The Cap Ferret is the favorite place for holidays for Bordeaux wine industry. It is the opportunity to meet and develop personal relationships between colleagues in an informal and more relaxed environment, and could lead to professional ones when business resumes.

I don’t have a holiday house there, but I have the opportunity and privilege to be invited. I always question where does the limit between private and professional lives stands…
The tax benefits being one of the important questions!

I haven’t been drink much wine these past few days. Still, I tasted a great Pomerol 1998 which, unfortunately was slightly corked. The cork producer, who’s no longer around, provided me with nice batches of corks which, unfortunately, where not safe enough, at least in an organoleptic sense.

No comments: