Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best wishes of success

The 2010 Gault et Millau wine guide is now available in bookstores and even added a selection of the best cognacs and Armagnac.

I will often refer to this guide and its comments as I believe that the new owner will provide considerable means to create more synergies between the paper and internet versions.

The strength of a media is, of course, due to talent and the people making it possible – as Arnaud Lagardère properly said on Canal + on December 17 regarding his media group – but I would like to ad that without a great leader, the strength and talent of a team would have a hard time being successful.

In the meantime, I am happy for Bordeaux that my friend Pierre Guigui is in charge of our region and I am certain that Antoine Petrus will specially highlight wines produced today in the Roussillon.

No comments: